The nutritional value of frozen edamame in bulk is generally relatively high. The edamame we often eat is made by pickling. There are many people at the barbecue stand who eat greasy barbecue, and then they will order a plate of edamame, because the edamame contains less oil and can absorb oil, and the taste is relatively fresh, and the protein content in it is relatively high.
So how to store frozen edamame in bulk better?
- Peel the edamame first, then pour it into a pot of boiling water and boil until cooked, then cool it in cold water, drain the water, and finally put it in a fresh-keeping bag and put it in the refrigerator to freeze. The next time you eat and take it, it is best to pack a fresh-keeping bag for one meal, and the next time you use it, it will not affect the part you don’t eat. It can be stored for a long time.
- It can also be removed together with the fur shell and put into a plastic bag for sealing. Find a thick plastic bag, you can put it directly in the refrigerator to keep it fresh, and it will be the same fresh when you take it out later, basically it can keep it fresh for a month.
- Peel the fresh edamame and put it in a container, or a plate, and pour it directly into the freezer of the refrigerator for freezing. After the edamame is frozen, take it out and put it in a bag and put it in the freezer. It should be noted that when eating, it should be blanched in hot water after thawing.
- Another way is to peel and wash the edamame, drain the water, put the oil in the pot and heat it up, then pour the edamame into it for frying, fry it and let it cool for later use. Then divide the edamame and put it in plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator to freeze. It can be eaten in one bag.
What is the method of saving frozen edamame in bulk
The frozen preservation method of edamame is one of the common preservation methods of edamame, which can be roughly divided into three freezing methods:
- Direct freezing method: The direct freezing method refers to packing the peeled edamame in a fresh-keeping box or a fresh-keeping bag, and then putting it into the freezing layer of the refrigerator. Usually, this preservation method takes a little longer than the normal room temperature preservation method.
- The blanching and freezing method: The blanching and freezing method refers to blanching the peeled edamame with hot water first, then removing and draining, waiting for the water to dry completely, and then packing it in a fresh-keeping box or a fresh-keeping bag. Finally, put it in the freezer layer of the refrigerator, and this method of preservation is also relatively long.
- Oil frying and freezing method: The oil frying and freezing method refers to washing the peeled edamame once, removing and draining it for later use, then pouring an appropriate amount of edible oil into the pot, and pouring the edamame after the oil is heated. Stir-fry several times in the pot, stir-fry evenly, remove, drain, and let cool. Finally, pack the cooled edamame in a crisper or fresh-keeping bag, and put it directly into the freezer layer of the refrigerator. Usually such a preservation method can be as long as half a year or even a year.
Precautions for storing frozen edamame in bulk
- If you want to preserve frozen edamame in bulk for a long time, you must kill it and then preserve it, so that the nutrition of edamame can be preserved for a longer period of time.
- It is not recommended to bring raw water when processing edamame. It is best to pack it separately, so that the edamame can be better isolated from the air before being added to the freezer for storage, and the storage time will be longer.
- After frozen edamame, it is best to eat as much as you want. It is not recommended to take out edamame and thaw it repeatedly, which will cause loss of nutrition and taste of edamame.
- If you want frozen edamame in bulk to be stored for a longer period of time, it is best not to wash it and store it in the freezer directly, so that it can be stored for a long time.
- It is best not to store frozen edamame in bulk for more than two months in the refrigerator. If the time is too long, even if it does not deteriorate, the nutritional value will be greatly reduced.
How to clean frozen edamame in bulk
- First add edamame to clean water, then add an appropriate amount of salt to soak for about ten minutes, so that the pesticide residues on the surface of edamame soaked in light salt water will be well diluted, and it will be safer to eat;
- Take out the edamame soaked in light salt water and rinse it several times with clean water, then thoroughly rinse the salt water on the surface of the edamame, and then add it to the basin for later use;
- Add an appropriate amount of flour to the washed edamame, then add water, rub the edamame repeatedly with both hands, and rinse the flour on the surface of the edamame after about two or three minutes.
How to make frozen edamame in bulk delicious
- We can peel off the shell of edamame, then wash it, and then stir-fry it with pickles. The taste is quite delicious.
- You can also soak the edamame with the shell in salt water, then wash it, cut off both ends, add an appropriate amount of salt to cook, and eat it as a cold dish.
- It is also very delicious to eat edamame and tofu together. It tastes good and the color is extremely beautiful, which increases our appetite.
- Eat edamame and taro together, which can stimulate people’s appetite and prevent constipation.
- Stir-fried chili with edamame is the most common. It is very refreshing when you drink porridge.
Xiamen sharp dragon is a professional manufacturer of frozen fruits and vegetables. We have been in the food industry for over 20 years. Thanks to our experience and expertise, we have built a solid reputation for high quality food and good service. Our main products include freezing tenderstem broccoli, organic frozen okra, bulk frozen mango, etc. We look forward to establishing a long-term cooperative relationship with you.