Sweet, nutritious and an excellent snack for your family, especially for children. mango is an excellent source of Vitamin A (essential for the immune system, healthy vision, and cell growth). mango fruit also contains a small amount of calcium and iron.
What are the nutritional value of bulk frozen mango
- Eating mango has the effect of clearing the stomach and intestines, and has a certain antiemetic effect on motion sickness and seasickness.
- Anti-cancer. According to modern dietary point of view, mango contains a lot of vitamin A, so it has anti-cancer and anti-cancer effects.
- Beautify the skin. Because mango contains a lot of vitamins, eating mango regularly can moisturize the skin.
- In addition, it also has the therapeutic effect of preventing arteriosclerosis and high blood pressure.
- Prevent constipation. Soil mango contains a lot of fiber, which can promote defecation and has certain benefits in preventing and treating constipation.
- Sterilization. Mango leaf extract can inhibit pyogenes, escherichia coli, and pseudomonas aeruginosa. It also has the effect of inhibiting influenza virus.
How long do frozen mangoes last?
When mangoes are frozen, remove the skin and core of the mangoes, cut them into small pieces and put them in an ice box, and then put the ice box in the refrigerator to freeze. Frozen mangoes can be eaten directly, or used to make mango ice cream, mango juice and other delicacies.
Frozen mango cubes are quick-frozen mango products made by cutting fresh and ripe mangoes into cubes through a series of processing processes. This prolongs the storage time of mangoes and facilitates long-distance transportation. Fresh and ripe mangoes are processed into quick-frozen mango blocks to maintain the original flavor, color and nutritional content of mangoes to the greatest extent.
As a professional frozen fruit and vegetable supplier, our products mainly include bulk frozen mango, bulk frozen bananas, frozen white asparagus, etc. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to establishing a long-term cooperative relationship with you.