Canned pears are delicious, sweet and sour, and nutritious, containing a variety of vitamins, cellulose. It can also help to improve constipation, promote digestion, and also benefit cardiovascular. It also has the effect of moistening the lungs and relieving cough.
|Description||Canned Pear Fruit in Syrup 336g|
|Shape||Halves, Slice, Piece|
|Season||Aug – Oct.|
|Packing||As per the clients’ requirements|
|Exported countries||USA, Russia,South East Asia, and etcetera|
1. How long can you ship?
Within 180 days of receiving the last payment.
2. Will you participate in any offline activities?
Yes, we hope to meet more friends and partners at the offline exhibition.
3. Do you have your own factory?
Yes, our factory is located in Xiamen/Zhangzhou, etc. You are welcome to visit.
Canned pear fruit in syrup has the functions and effects of reducing phlegm and hangover. canned pear fruit in syrup has the functions of promoting body fluid, moistening dryness, clearing heat, resolving phlegm, and relieving hangover. Pears are rich in B vitamins, which can protect the heart, reduce fatigue, enhance myocardial vitality, and lower blood pressure. The pectin content in pears is high, which is helpful for digestion, clearing stool and other functions.
It can be eaten by the general public.
1. Diabetics should not eat.
2. Chronic enteritis should not eat raw pears.
3. Pears are cold and help dampness. Eating too much will damage the spleen and stomach. Therefore, those who are deficient in the spleen and stomach and are afraid of cold food should eat less.
4. Pears have a diuretic effect, and those with frequent nocturnal urination should eat less pears before going to bed.
5. Pears contain a lot of fruit acid and should not be used together with alkaline drugs, such as aminophylline and baking soda. Pears should not be eaten with crabs to prevent diarrhea.
6. Those who are used to relieve cough and reduce phlegm should not choose sweet pears with too high sugar content.