The immature papaya tastes is bitter and sour. The ripe papaya tastes sweet. The seeds in the middle of the papaya taste like jelly,But it doesn’t taste any taste. Papaya is rich in nutrients, and it is benefits for the human body.
Nutritional Value of Papaya
Papaya is the dry and near-ripe fruit of the Rosaceae plant Begonia japonicus. It is planted in Guangdong, Guangxi, Fujian, Yunnan, Taiwan and other places. It is harvested when the fruit is green and yellow in summer and autumn, and it returns to the liver and spleen meridian. Papaya has the effects of beautifying and nourishing the skin, promoting milk, supplementing nutrition, and improving obesity.
- Beauty and beauty: Papaya is rich in papain, vitamin C, vitamin B, calcium, phosphorus and other minerals. It is also rich in carotene, protein, calcium, and citric acid, which can promote the digestion of the spleen and stomach, improve constipation, and at the same time promote the metabolism of the human body to achieve the effect of beauty and skin care.
- Milk-through: Papaya contains amino acids, papain, rennet and other nutrients, among which rennet has a certain milk-through effect.
- Supplementary nutrition: Papaya contains a lot of water, carbohydrates, protein, fat, multivitamins and a variety of essential amino acids, which can effectively supplement the nutrients of the human body.
- Improve obesity: Papaya contains papaya enzyme, which is about twice that of mature papaya. It can decompose protein, sugar, fat, remove fat, and promote metabolism, thereby improving obesity.
Papaya is rich in nutrition and good in taste, especially suitable for the following types of people.
- Mothers with insufficient milk: If the mother has less milk and cannot meet the needs of the baby, then you can eat papaya, crucian carp soup, or papaya, peanut and jujube soup, which can increase the secretion of milk.
- People with poor digestion: The enzymes in papaya will also help break down meat, reduce the workload of the gastrointestinal tract, help digestion, and prevent constipation. Because of this kind of people, you can eat more papaya.
- Patients with chronic atrophic gastritis: This kind of people can eat a small amount of papaya after meals, which can help the intestines digest meat that is difficult to absorb, and has a significant effect on preventing gastric ulcers, gastroenteritis, and indigestion.
- Patients with rheumatism, muscle and bone pain, bruises and sprains, and obese people can also eat more papaya, which is good for physical recovery.
As a frozen fruit and vegetable supplier, Xiamen sharp dragon has more than 20 years of experience in the food industry. Our products include deep frozen mango, bulk frozen bananas, frozen white asparagus, etc. Welcome to consult us.