Serum stimulating hormone contained in kiwifruit has a calming mood and calms the mind. In addition, the natural inositol contained in kiwi helps brain activity, regulates hormones and nerves in the body, improves mood and relieves depression.
A large amount of vitamin C in kiwifruit can prevent and alleviate scurvy, accelerate the conversion of cholesterol and triglycerides into bile acid, lower blood cholesterol, and relieve symptoms of atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease and cerebral hemorrhage.
Can kiwi fruit be frozen
Kiwi fruit is a very storage-resistant fruit. Hard kiwi fruit can be directly put into the fresh-keeping layer in the refrigerator after buying, and stored together with vegetables. It can be stored in the refrigerator at 1-5 degrees for 2-3 months without deterioration. Of course, there will be no ripening during this period of time. When you want to eat, you still have to take out the kiwi fruit a few days in advance and put it at room temperature for post-ripening.
However, kiwi fruit is easy to go bad after it becomes soft, and it can only be stored in the refrigerator for a few days when the mature kiwi fruit is stored in the refrigerator.
The efficacy and role of frozen kiwi fruit
- Beauty: Kiwi fruit is rich in vitamin C, has anti-oxidation function, and has a positive effect on eliminating wrinkles and fine lines. In addition, kiwi fruit is rich in vitamins and dietary fiber, but low in fat, which has certain effects on weight loss, fitness and beauty.
- Detoxification and bowel cleansing: Kiwi fruit is also rich in dietary fiber, which not only lowers cholesterol and promotes heart health, but also helps digestion, effectively removes and prevents harmful metabolites accumulated in the body.
- Prevention of depression: Scientists have found through research that kiwifruit can effectively regulate hormones and nerve conduction in cells, and can effectively help depression patients stabilize and calm their emotions. In addition, the natural inositol contained in kiwi can boost our brain activity, further contributing to the mood-stabilizing effect.
- Prevention of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases: One-third of the fiber contained in kiwifruit is pectin, especially the part where the skin and pith contact. Pectin can reduce blood cholesterol concentration and prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Enhance physical fitness: Sufficient intake of vitamin C every day can effectively enhance physical fitness and keep away from the dangers of high blood pressure. Kiwi contains VC, VE, VK and other vitamins, and is a low-fat food rich in nutrition and dietary fiber. Frozen kiwi fresh fruit contains 100-420 mg of vitamin C per 100 grams, which is 20-80 times higher than apples and 5-10 times higher than citrus. At the same time, it also contains a large amount of organic substances such as carbohydrates, proteins, and amino acids. and various minerals necessary for the human body. An adult needs 50-60 mg of vitamin C per day, and only one kiwi fruit can meet the body’s demand for vitamin C.
Our company is an experienced frozen kiwi fruit manufacturer, we have more than 20 years experience in food industry. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us, we look forward to establishing a long-term cooperative relationship with you.