The dietary effect of organic frozen okra is very good, and it has a lot of help for the human body, so it is also called foreign pepper. The nutritional value of okra is not only high, but it can also help our friends who want to lose weight. So how do you save okra after buying too much? Can it be frozen? So let’s find out if it can be frozen.
How to freeze organic frozen okra? Can organic frozen okra be stored frozen
- Okra can be preserved by refrigeration or freezing, so okra can be eaten after being frozen.
- Fresh okra can be stored in the refrigerator for about seven days. It can be wrapped in white newspaper, then wrapped in a plastic bag or plastic wrap, and stored in the refrigerator.
- It should be noted that because okra is extremely susceptible to abrasions, it will turn black soon after abrasions, so whether it is picking or storing, it must be taken and placed individually without squeezing. It is best to pack them in fresh-keeping bags before putting them in the refrigerator, and try to make them lie flat.
- If you buy a lot of okra at one time, you may not be able to eat it all in one day. At this time, you need to consider how to store it. The best storage temperature for okra is 7 to 10°C, which refers to fresh okra. If it is not stored in this temperature range, fresh okra will quickly deteriorate, making the taste bad and losing nutrients.
- To save organic frozen okra, you must first understand the characteristics of organic frozen okra. Everyone knows that if the okra is at a higher temperature, its respiration is quite fast, which makes the tissue rapidly age and yellow and leads to corruption. A large number of scientific experiments have confirmed that okra is best stored in an environment of 7°C to 10°C, and fresh okra has a storage period of about 10 days.
Precautions for saving organic frozen okra
At the same time, be careful not to let the okra touch ice cubes or ice water directly, because once the okra touches the ice, the whole okra will become very soft and lose its original elastic taste.
At the same time, it should be noted that because okra is easily scratched, and it will turn black soon after being injured, so whether you are picking or storing, you must take it individually and do not squeeze it. It is best to pack them in fresh-keeping bags before putting them in the refrigerator, and try to make them lie flat.
It is best to eat it on the same day of purchase. If it needs to be preserved, it can be wrapped in white newspaper, wrapped in a plastic bag or plastic wrap, and then put in the refrigerator to refrigerate.
When saving it, you need to pay attention. If the temperature is high, the okra will spoil quickly. When storing, avoid directly touching ice cubes or ice water because the low temperature environment will quickly soften the okra. rotten. No matter when you are transporting or storing the okra, you should move it gently; otherwise, the okra will be easily bruised, and the bruised okra will quickly change color.
How to make organic frozen okra delicious
As an edible and medicinal herb, okra has the effect of protecting the stomach, liver, and throat. Okra is known as the King of Vegetables, also known as okra. It is characterized by high value and high nutrition. It is native to India. Okra has a pointed shape with fluff on the outside. A more intuitive description is that it looks like a green pepper, but it is more angular than a green pepper. Organic frozen okra has a sticky texture and is low in calories. So, how do you make organic frozen okra delicious? One is a cold salad, and the other is a mixed stir-fry. Cold okra can be boiled properly in a pot first, then fished out and soaked in cold water, then seasoned. Mixed stir-fry can be mixed with tofu, beef, etc. This is a good choice.
The efficacy of organic frozen okra
The efficacy and function of okra is to improve constipation, relieve hunger, beautify the skin, etc. Those who are allergic to okra are forbidden to eat it.
Okra is rich in a variety of nutrients and trace elements, which can improve constipation, relieve hunger, and beautify the skin. This is because okra contains pectin, which can absorb water and expand while softening stools. It also contains a lot of dietary fiber, which can help with gastrointestinal peristalsis and constipation. After dietary fiber enters the human intestine, it will increase the body’s satiety. It is also rich in flavonoids, which can remove excess free radicals in the body and have a certain effect on skin aging and beauty. Okra also contains a lot of protein, fat, vitamins, etc., which can supplement the nutritional needs of the human body. Most people can use it, but those who are allergic to okra are forbidden to eat it to avoid inducing allergic symptoms.
Okra needs to be stored in the refrigerator, and the cooking time should not be too long to avoid the loss of nutrients. Because the okra has a unique juice inside, which will have a drawing effect, which is a normal phenomenon, and the nutritional value of the juice is relatively high , you can also cut off the okra and wash the juice with clean water.
Xiamen Sharp Dragon International Trading is a professional frozen fruit and vegetable supplier. With more than 20 years of experience in the food industry, we are one of the experts in this field. We are committed to providing healthy and fresh food to our customers. Our food quality is guaranteed, and if you are interested in our products, you are welcome to contact us.