Many people like to eat spring rolls, but it takes time and effort to make them by themselves, so people will go to the supermarket to buy frozen veg spring roll. Some quick-frozen foods are generally thawed before making, so do frozen veg spring rolls need to be thawed? Quick-frozen spring rolls can be fried directly without thawing or after thawing. The following is the method of frying frozen veg spring rolls:
Does frozen veg spring roll need to be thawed
Frozen veg spring rolls do not need to be thawed; they can be fried directly in oil. However, because the frozen spring rolls will contain a certain amount of water after thawing, it is easy to splash oil when frying. Therefore, it is recommended to wear protective equipment when frying spring rolls to avoid hot oil splashing on the body. Unnecessary damage, if you want to thaw it, is also possible, but it should be noted that it does not need to be thawed to be particularly soft; just take it out and put it in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes.
How to fry frozen veg spring roll
- Put in the oil first. The amount of oil must not exceed the spring rolls. When the oil is 50% hot, start to put the spring rolls in.
- Then turn to low heat and fry. After putting in the spring rolls, turn down the heat and turn them over from time to time to ensure even heating.
- Finally, turn on the fire and boil the pot. When the skin of the spring rolls starts to turn golden yellow, you can increase the heat and fry them until they are fully cooked.
How to eat frozen veg spring roll without frying
In addition to being fried, frozen veg spring roll can also be eaten steamed, so that they are not so hot to eat. However, the quick-frozen spring rolls don’t taste good when eaten steamed because the skin of the spring rolls will look very old, and the spring rolls that are not fried are more delicious.
Can frozen veg spring roll be eaten without frying?
It depends. Spring rolls are made by filling spring roll wrappers, folding them into long strips, and deep-frying them. They taste very crispy and delicious. Generally speaking, the spring roll wrappers and the fillings used are already cooked. Yes, so even if it is not fried well, it is still edible. However, in some places, when the spring roll skin is baked, the skin is only cooked for 8 minutes, so for this type of spring roll, it must be fried before it can be eaten.
How long to fry frozen veg spring roll
- Frozen spring rolls and fry for 6-8 minutes.
- Quick-frozen semi-finished products need to be thawed indoors for a while. It doesn’t need to be very soft. Take out the frozen layer for 15-20 minutes. Then put it in the pan and fry for about 8 minutes. The surface of the spring rolls will become golden and crispy, and they taste great. Fried spring rolls not only have the nutrition of pasta, but also the nutrition of vegetables and meat. Everyone can eat more for daily health care.
Frozen veg spring roll preservation
Raw spring rolls can be stored in the refrigerator for more than a month. Before storing, wrap the spring rolls with plastic wrap and try to avoid contact with air so that they will not become dry and can be stored for a long time.
The spring rolls can be stored after frying. However, after the spring rolls are cooled thoroughly, they should be sealed in a bag and stored in the refrigerator, which can prolong the storage time of the spring rolls.
If you wrap the spring rolls in plastic bags, seal them with tape and put them in the refrigerator to freeze. In fact, it is not recommended to freeze the spring rolls in the refrigerator; it is best to put them in the refrigerator. If you put it in the refrigerator and freeze it, the texture of the spring rolls will change the next time you thaw them.
Although the spring rolls can be stored in the refrigerator for a long time, it is not recommended to store them for too long, as it will affect the taste of the rolls, cause them to dry out and become unpalatable, and reduce their freshness a lot. The finished spring rolls should be eaten in the shortest possible time, or eaten right away.
How long can frozen veg spring roll be kept
- If you want to store spring rolls for a long time, you generally need to store them in the refrigerator. If it can be eaten in the near future, then you only need to store it in the refrigerator for refrigerated storage. The storage time is generally 3-5 days.
- If you can’t finish eating in the near future, you need to seal the spring rolls and store them in the freezer of the refrigerator. Under freezing conditions, the activities of most enzymes and microorganisms can be inhibited, so the shelf life of spring rolls can also be extended, and generally can be stored for about 3-6 months.
Nutritional value of quick-frozen spring roll skin
Spring rolls contain protein, fat, carbohydrates, and a small amount of vitamins and minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, selenium, etc. The nutritional content is also different due to the different fillings involved. Spring rolls have the effects of removing fat and lowering blood pressure, detoxifying, acting as a diuretic, reducing swelling, improving immunity, and replenishing energy.
Xiamen Sharp Dragon is a leading international company in China for the production of high-quality food and export business. We have been in the food industry for over 20 years. As a frozen fruit and vegetable supplier, our products mainly include premade spring rolls, bulk frozen bananas, bulk frozen mango, etc. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to establishing a long-term cooperative relationship with you.